Booking Enquiry Form
Please fill in your details in the form below, all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required to successfully submit the form and make the enquiry.
Please note that a non-refundable deposit of £50 per pet will be required in order to make a booking, please click here to see our prices
If you have any problems with the form, please give us a call on 01474 704253 and we will be happy to take your enquiry over the phone.
1. All DOGS MUST have been inoculated against distemper, leptospirosis, hepatitis and parvovirus, and CATS MUST be inoculated against feline enteritis and cat flu WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS. Inoculation certificates MUST be produced on arrival.
2. If your pet becomes unwell or has an injury, we might need to take them to a vets and you agree to be responsible for payment of all the veterinarian fees incurred. We will endeavour to try and take your pet to their own vets but depending on location and feasibility we may take them to our own registered vets, which is Meads Vets in Dartford. We will try and contact you first but if we cannot contact you, by signing this form you give us consent and authority to act on your behalf and give permission for your vets to liaise with Canada Farm Kennels Ltd.
3. Whilst every possible care and attention is given to each animal boarded at Canada Farm Kennels, we cannot be held responsible for loss, either from illness or other unforeseen causes.
4. Animals can ONLY be delivered and collected during the following times:
Monday to Saturday 10am to 4pm
Sundays 10am to 1 pm
5. Kennel space booked for your animal is fully payable and therefore we regret that NO reductions or refunds can be made should you return early.
6. PRICE PER BOARDING DAY INCLUDES ANY PART OF ANY DAY.
7. ALL BOARDING FEES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE OR AT THE TIME OF ARRIVAL.
8. In the event of a cancellation, 15 clear days notice must be given in writing otherwise fees are fully payable
9. In the event of an animal not being collected or boarding fees not being paid, the animal will become the legal property of Canada Farm Kennels Ltd 14 days after the expected day of departure.
10. I give my consent for any pictures or videos of my pet to be uploaded onto Facebook, you tube or website
11. You consent to us carrying out health checks and/or any essential grooming necessary for welfare purposes.
12. Personal belongings are left at owner’s risk. Whist every care is taken to ensure all belongings are returned we cannot guarantee that they are returned in the same condition. It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that they have all their pet’s belongings before leaving the premises as anything left behind will be kept for 1 month and then disposed of.
Downloadable Booking Form
If you already have a Booking Reference you can download a booking form here: PDF Booking Form Download